Sunday, August 16, 2009

Episode III Ad

I've created a Ad for the third movie and posted it on the Tube.

Because of life happens events, production on this movie are going mighty slow. I'm about 11 minutes into it. I'm assuming, production will get back up to speed by late September, life happenings pending. I also need at least 5 other people to do some voice-overs.

In the second movie, ARARAT. the weakest link I think were the people animation, so in this one I'm trying to focus more on making them better. For some scenes, I've found a way of rotoscoping my movements and creating actual realistic character actions. I'm giddy with excitement at the prospects of this discovery.

2 comments:

Mel said...

How giddy are you? Are you sure it's not just the mint-lime vodka stuff?

Anonymous said...

Looks really cool. Great job.